links, commentary, toons, pics, fun!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dude!

I hope you are pleased so far with Iowa and New Hampshire. I have to say, Obama's performance in Iowa felt like a tremendous weight off my shoulders -- I always wanted to support him, but as you know, I also really want a Dem in office. It would be great if that cake was edible and ownable. Did you see Gloria Steinem's op-ed in the NYT today? Overall, she can suck it, but I get her points at the end -- I just think her points are too gradiose for this moment.
Also, I am pretty satisfied to see McCain at the top in NH. I really like the guy, and shit, his rhetoric doesn't even make my stomach turn. If he makes it for the long haul, depsite the results between Obama and Clinton, I'll feel comfortable either way. Don't know if you feel the same, and I wish I had you here to watch the results.
xo///diana

No comments:

Followers