links, commentary, toons, pics, fun!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

please vomit

Chris Mathews schools some conservative blow hard on the difference between negotiating and 'appeasing.' (dude, that has got to hurt!)

I'm not sure how I feel about this- while it shows that Obama is taking the high road, I'm really more concerned that he just wins. Then again he's been pretty consistent about saying the high road is the road to the WH.

Remember this game?: MoveOn has a contest where people can submit their own ads and then vote on the best one; Republicans then search for the most offensive submission to tar the entire organization with. But I have to say after reading the blog post, once I actually watched the video I almost fell out of my chair laughing. (does that make me a bad person?)

You've heard it before, but it bears repeating.

Obama kicks


The McCain Doctrines

No comments:

Followers