links, commentary, toons, pics, fun!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

the home stretch

Today's must read- Palin's going rogue (more here)

Palin doesn't think abortion clinic bombers are terrorists

Obama is back on the trail after saying goodbye to 'Toot.' Some reactions from the locals:
"Coming here put me over on his side," said Walje, a Missouri native who lives in Mililani. "It's all about character and he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. I didn't get a chance to see my dad before he passed away so it's something I can relate to."

Said Geiling, "I'm from Hawai'i and family is family here, so I respect it when a presidential candidate shows good character by pausing to come here (for a family matter). I typically vote Republican but this year that might change."

In an interview scheduled to air this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America," Obama said of his grandmother: "She has been inundated with phone calls and e-mails and flowers from strangers who have read about her in my first book.

"And so maybe she is getting a sense of, of long-deserved recognition at — towards the end of her life."

Tomorrow is her 86th birthday.


Olbermann on the Ashley Todd hoax (vid)


Obama is beautiful world! (vid)

No comments:

Followers